Over the years, many shows were lost because the recording was corrupted, the recording material did not age well, or the recording was lost to time. From time-to-time, caches of recordings are found and added to the collective knowledge.
Sometimes a one or two episodes are available for some shows. Random Rarities features some of those show that were almost lost to time. Enjoy listening!
- Ted Weems - Enjoy the sounds of Ted Weems and his Orchestra coming from the Trianon Ballroom in Chicago.
- Tell It Again - The greatest stories in literature presented by CBS.
- Tell Me a Story - Stories about women told by Ida Lupino.
- Teller of Hawaiian Tales - Tales of Hawaii's rich folklore.
- Tennessee Ernie Ford Audition - Musical variety show with guests featuring the man from Tennessee.
- Tex and Jinx Show - Morning interview radio show hosted my married couple, Tex McCrary and Jinx Falkenburg.
- Tex Beneke and Orchestra - Big band goodness from saxophonist and singer Tex Beneke and his Orchestra.
- Textron Theatre - Queen of the stage, Helen Hayes, stars with many of the most famous actors of the time in adaptations of popular plays, books, and movies.
- Thank You America - Stories of patriotism from popular stars presented during Thanksgiving 1944.
- That Brewster Boy - Follow the hijinks of a boy as he gets into and out of trouble.
- That's My Pop - Based on the comic strip by Milt Gros, Pop is a lovable loser who hasn't worked in about 20 years and entertains his family.
- That's Rich - Richard Wilk is a day dreamer working for a paper product company and living with his cousin Helen in Hope Springs.
- That's Our Boy - The 20th century Tom Sawyer living in Loganville and stirring up trouble.
- The Century Clock - Two boys travel through time interacting with stories from different times throughout history.
- The City - In depth stories about people and places in the city.
- Think - Where does fiction end and fact begin? Stories to make you think.
- Tena and Tim - A soap comedy about Scandinavian maid Tena and the family she worked for, the Hutchinson's.
- The Little Things in Life - Slice of life comedy about life in a family.
- To Have and To Hold - The story of the traditional vows, the new morality and the people caught in them.
- Hallicrafter Hour - Variety show featuring local Chicago performers.
- Wonderful World - Written by Arch Obler and featuring Greer Garson in a program about good faith.
See also Random Rarities 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.