How to load and play old time radio shows on my Android Phone
OTRCAT MP3 CD has episodes already in MP3 format (no "ripping" is necessary, you can simply copy and paste the files through Windows to your player) to play in your ANDROID PHONE.
Here's a step by step procedure on how to transfer the radio shows from a OTRCAT MP3 CD to your ANDROID PHONE using a Windows PC computer:
- Plug your Android phone into your computer (using the USB connector)
- Select "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer" on initial connection (If this doesn't appear automatically you may have to open My Computer > Mobile Phone Device )
- Double click the Mobile Phone
- Double click the MP3 Download and leave this window open
- Insert the OTRCAT MP3 CD into your computer CD-Rom drive
- In Windows, locate the MP3 CD (which is typically your D: drive, but you may have to go to the My Computer > CD Drive)
- Select the MP3 episode files on the MP3 CD you'd like to transfer to your MP3 player
- Copy the MP3 episodes by selecting the menu Edit > Copy (or Control-C)
- In the previously opened MP3 Download window, now paste the MP3 files into your player by selecting the menu Edit > Paste (or control-V)
Once the transfer is complete your ANDROID PHONE should now have all the episodes ready for away from the computer listening!
There are thousands of old time radio episodes at OTRCAT.com you can listen to online.
<< Return to More Old Time Radio Tutorials