Some of the stories are delightfully dramatized include:
- A boy is attacked by a 10 ft after throwing stones at the bird!
- A 92 year old woman grows a third set of teeth!
- The Ancient Greeks never used napkins, they mopped up their beards with bread!
- A beggar died of starvation at age 85, but she owned her own home and with more than $500 dollars found!
- The story of the first iron-clad warships called "turtle ships" were made in Korea in the 16th century.
- A man fall 15,000 feet from an airplane and lives to tell about it!
- A sheep, a duck, and a rooster take a hot air balloon ride!
- A man on a cruise ship is robbed of all his money and the suit off his back while he was asleep!
Can You Imagine That features amazing and juicy facts but not to the extreme of similar shows like Ripley's Believe It or Not. See also: The Passing Parade, Ripley's One Minute Shorts, Strange As It Seems, and Incredible But True.